Who are we looking for?
Music is an essential aspect of any worship experience. It is an extraordinary component of weekly worship, special services and spiritual growth. We are seeking a vibrant, dynamic professional to create a music environment that will inspire and uplift our church community through music.
The ideal candidate will:
● Acknowledge and understand that worship and music ministry is solidly grounded in our Presbyterian
(PCUSA) theology and polity
● Be a proficient pianist and organist
● Be a trained and experienced choir director
● Be an enthusiastic and collaborative staff member
● Understand and embrace that, in the context of a worship service, music is not a performance, but rather a form of ministry
● Be open to creativity, innovation, and a variety of music (e.g., gospel, traditional hymns, classical)
● Have professional, but realistic, standards for musical participation by the congregation
All information can be found on the job posting hosted at Indeed.com. Click the "Apply Now" button above to access the application.